Second PR for hacktoberfest

This week I completed another issue on github for hacktoberfest. It was an interesting task, I had to fix some CSS and HTML to improve the UI of the website. At first I had some issues making it run in my local environment but after some time I figured out how to do it properly and continued with my work. The site was written in PHP, it used a Symfony framework. I have never worked with Symfony before and it took me some time to figure out that the website used Materialize framework. Once I understood how it worked I fixed the issue pretty quick and submitter a pull request.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s